LEARN TO MANAGE THE COMPLEXITIES OF HEALTHCARE.
BRING CLEAR THINKING AND INNOVATIVE PERSPECTIVES TO YOUR GROUP.
Healthcare systems strive to make and keep people healthy. Ironically, sometimes hospitals and other healthcare organizations themselves, are not as healthy as they could be.
We believe most of the causes have their roots in organizational and leadership dysfunction.
This makes it harder to lead people and manage work in increasingly contentious and complex healthcare environments.
Accountability Leadership for the Health Care Team has been conceived and developed with these issues in mind.
The innovative five day seminar offers sound concepts and proven applications that will bring clear thinking and innovative perspectives to healthcare-delivery systems.
Together we will explore accountabilities and authorities found in roles throughout clinical institutions presenting straightforward leadership practices to meet those accountabilities.
We will also examine effective leadership of individuals, teams, cross-functional processes, and whole organizations—especially hospitals.
Consultant-led small group sessions provide a chance to apply seminar principles to actual cases presented by participants.
We believe that value is enhanced when several colleagues from the same organization or hospital attend together and apply seminar perspectives and tools to their “real life” scenarios.
The teaching faculty for this seminar is made up of physician leaders and other health-care executives with significant leadership and consulting experience in the health-care field.
- Work more effectively to implement strategy and deliver on your organization’s overall goals
- Set context and encourage employee productivity and team working to ensure the highest probability of success
- Manage team-working practices in different types of health-care organizations (with varied accountabilities and authorities)
- Achieve consensus in complex working environments with multiple, competing demands
- Enhance employee effectiveness through a systematic approach to employee development
- Maximize the productivity of multi-level, cross-functional managerial units
The learning provided this week was invaluable to my practice and my clinical leadership. The seminar will certainly help me be a more effective leader in my organization.
—Recent Participant, Accountability Leadership for the Health Care Team.
ACCOUNTABILITY LEADERSHIP FOR THE HEALTH CARE TEAM SEMINAR
Program length: 5 days
Tuition with lodging and meals: $4,750
Location: Boston, MA
SEMINAR DATES, 2019
Accountability Leadership for the Health Care Team, Boston, MA
- 22 - 27 Sep 2019