DIAGNOSING ORGANIZATIONAL PROBLEMS AND FORMULATING CHANGE
LEVINSON & CO. CUSTOM CONSULTATION
Through the consultation and training, we now better understand the critical connection between role complexity and employee potential. Practically speaking, we can make better informed decisions to place and develop the right employee in a given role. We found the training on assessing employee performance particularly valuable because it requires ongoing, hands-on leadership and engagement. Read more.
|Carlos J. Martinez, Miami-Dade Public Defender|
- Are you a small business or a start-up?
- Does your organization face unique challenges and conflicts?
- Is running your organization overwhelming you?
- Are personal relationships in your business causing you sleepless nights?
- Are family dynamics destroying your business as well as your family?
- Do you lack the time to solidify the future of your business?
- Do you recognize the need for sound structures, effective systems and processes, clear accountabilities and consistent leadership practices – but don’t know how to achieve them?
- A custom Levinson and Co. consultation can mean the difference between success and failure.
A custom Levinson and Co. consultation can find answers to these questions and mean the difference between success and failure.
TO FIND OUT MORE, ASK US
- Levinson consultants gather, diagnose, organize, and integrate history, direction and perceived problems with owners and key employees.
- Every client receives a comprehensive assessment and detailed, actionable recommendations.
- By clarifying roles and accountabilities, setting up proper systems and implementing good leadership practices, Levinson can provide a roadmap for small and start-up businesses to ensure consistent growth.
- Our 50 years of experience consulting about both the human and organizational dimensions of running a business mean we recognize issues that are often less apparent to others.
Do you have a need for custom consultation? We can design a program that works for you and your organization. Contact Cynsie Kraines for more info.