WHEN CHANGE MANAGEMENT IS REQUIRED, LEVINSON DELIVERS
CONSULTATION FOR EXECUTIVES PLANNING SIGNIFICANT ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
Levinson helped us to drive $152 million in annualized improvements and over $1 billion in equity. Read more.
|Denis Turcotte, Former CEO, Algoma Steel|
Most organizational dysfunction can be traced to poor structure and poor systems, not deficient employees. The good news is Levinson can show you how to fix it. Read more.
|Robin Ambrose, Director, Human Resources, Viking Air Limited|
Leading organizational change requires intelligent alignment of every aspect of an organization, its talent, and especially its leadership. The more prepared executives and managers are for change, the more successful they will be as leaders.
Genuine transformation means achieving major gains in productive effectiveness and strategic superiority. It requires sound, field-tested knowledge, effective planning, and disciplined implementation. Levinson and Co. has been transforming problems into leadership solutions since 1968.
Levinson and Co. provides a comprehensive framework for change. It makes sense to study and understand your organization first, so you can anticipate the effects of change, and be able to evaluate the effect of the changes after they are made.
Our consultants provide a blueprint for designing and implementing innovative plans and achieving employee acceptance and ownership of the plans.
Working with your company’s executives, managers, and HR leaders we:
- Ensure critical information is communicated about the “what” and “why” of the planned changes
- Clarify implications for “how work will change” and “why people should trust” changes
- Support managers in modeling openness to ideas and genuine regard for the stress of change
- Create meaningful opportunities for employee involvement in designing the tactical implementation of the changes
- Ensure limits on counterproductive resistance and redirect those energies into constructive, productive work
Levinson and Co. offers a full range of change management services, from half-day presentations, to three-day seminars, as well as full-scale implementation of major organizational change.
Cynsie Kraines can discuss the change process in detail and design a consultation or seminar that works for you